VENDOR SHOWCASE PRESENTED ON UTC CAMPUS
A vendor showcase was held on the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga campus on December 2. The UT Office of the Treasurer, System Human Resources Office, and the UTC Finance & Operations Office organized the showcase. Many vendors that provide goods and services to the university were represented including Dell, VALIC, Staples, Fisher Scientific, World Travel, and many others.
The showcase gave UTC faculty and staff an opportunity to interact with vendor representatives and ask questions. Staffs from UT payroll, contract administration, retirement services and IRIS support were also on hand to answer questions.
Vendors also provided a number of door prizes for showcase visitors. The winners included:
- Nancy Neal won two airline tickets complements of Delta Airlines
- Will Stern won a $50 American Express gift card from World Travel and a lunch for two at the Terrace Restaurant from the Chattanooga Marriott Hotel.
- Nancy Davis won one Weekend Night Stay for two plus breakfast from the Chattanooga Marriott Hotel.
- C. J. Recher won lunch for two at the Terrace Restaurant from Chattanooga Marriott Hotel.
- Steve Bamburg won a two-night bed and breakfast package from Park Vista in Gatlinburg.
- Deborah Arfken, Dianne Cox, and Richard Gambrell, each won a computer monitor complements of Dell Computer.
We hope to do similar events at the Martin and Knoxville campuses in the near future.