FY2013 Accomplishments of the
Chief Financial Officer's Operations
- Processed 5,788 contracts
- Streamlined library contract process by entering into master agreements with multiple library vendors, thereby eliminating contract negotiations for each subscription.
- Oversight of the majority of the assets invested for the benefit of the University of Tennessee, totaling more than $1 billion.
- Serves as the first point of contact with the investment managers employed to manage endowed assets.
- Delivered unprecedented access to employee’s data thru employee “self-services”
Developed additional electronic forms in our goal to become paperless
- Prepared consolidated annual financial statements
- Provided accounting services for areas such as debt services, acquisitions of property, plant and equipment as well as grants and contracts
- Provided support and development for the University's SAP financial and human resource information system
- Provided subject matter experts for areas such as taxation, federal grant and contract accounting, governmental accounting standard and other compliance areas.
- As of August 2013, the Office of Capital Projects through its Division of Facilities Planning is administering approx. 200 capital construction projects totaling in excess of $1.7 billion.
- The Office of Capital Projects through its Division of Real Property and Space Administration administers approx. 29 million square feet, #1,100 buildings and 22,000 acres.
- Issued 107,892 checks totaling $670,082,986.92
Processed 23,048 travel reimbursements totalling $18,731,388.86
- Administrative Staff
- Committee Minutes
- Links of Interest
- Policies and Procedures
- Procurement Card Program
Report of the Treasurer
Chief Financial Officer
301 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996